What is Exxon
Mobile Rewards Plus?
Exxon mobile rewards plus is an application that allows clients to access Mobil and Exxon stations within the vicinity. Exxon mobile Rewards Plus allows a user the chance to pay for synergy from the comfort of the car through the phone. The application supports payment made through wallets like Samsung Pay, Google Pay, and Masterpass. A client earns redeemable loyalty points for gas purchases and car washes.
How do I use Exxon Mobile Rewards?
You can use the application to find Mobil and Exxon stations near you. At the gas station, you can use the app to pay at the pump. The application uses location settings of your phone to identify the station you are at. On the application, you select the pump number, authorize pump, select fuel grade, and fuel. The app provides a receipt as soon as you are done with the transaction. When location services are disabled on your smartphone, you can scan the QR code of the pump to provide a pump number.
Advantages of Exxon Mobile Rewards Plus
• Advanced protection for the details of each client. The app is designed and created in partnership with IBM iX. The application is hosted in the IBM public cloud, which delivers advanced security and data protection for every transaction made via the app. The application provides extra security for every user. The application receives regular updates to improve the security of the information of clients.
• Transactions are fast, less bulky, and safe. When you are using Exxon Mobile Rewards Plus, you do not have to carry a wallet all around to purchase gas. The application is meant to keep you safe from third parties that might attack you for cash. The payment is made faster and more reliable since because it minimizes chances of error through the payment process. All that you need is to input the pump number to authorize the pump and start fueling. The application displays a receipt as soon as you are through with the payment process.
• You can use alternative means to increase the rate of your returns. While using the Exxon mobile rewards plus, you need to use credit cards that provide high bonuses whenever you purchase gas. You may also opt to use the IBM Watson Campaign automation feature to locate the nearest gas stations to your location at the time. From the application, you can filter the service providers to find the best available offers, promotions, and discounts.
• The client can make payments from remote locations using the application. Exxon Mobile Rewards Plus is available in several petrol stations. In case you are out of gas while on a road trip or tour to remote locations without ATMs, you can easily make the payment. The application is also handy as it allows a user to make payments from the car. Payment is made relatively faster when you use the app.
• A client can earn loyalty points that are redeemable. Each time that you make a purchase using the Exxon mobile rewards plus, you earn loyalty points through the app. The points can be used at a later date to do additional shopping upon reaching a hundred or more. You can keep track of and manage the loyalty points in your account. You can also monitor the movement of your balance before and after you make any purchase. Each user can quickly gain access to the available personal and general offers provided by the company.
Disadvantages of Exxon Mobile Rewards Plus
• You Need a smartphone to facilitate the transaction. Exxon Mobile Rewards Plus is a loyalty application that is available on the Google Play Store and App Store. To make a purchase, you shall need to link your account to the smartphone. In case you lose your phone on the road, you might get stranded far from home. Alternatively, you might need to use a card or cash to bail yourself out of the dilemma.
• The loyalty points expire within a year. Making purchases using the Exxon mobile rewards plus allows a client to earn points per gallons bought. You can use the points to make gift card purchases or miscellaneous prepaid cards. To be on the safe side, you need to make use of the points you earn within a specific period. The points lack monetary value and are expected to expire within a year if left unused.
• Products that allow users to earn points, discounts, and bonuses are limited. When you make a purchase, you do not earn points when you purchase alcohol, tobacco, milk, and marine fuels. Local authorities govern further restrictions on how to earn points for purchases made.
In conclusion, Exxon Mobil Rewards Plus is a solution to the problem of having to travel with bulky cash. The app allows you to make purchases while on your road trip comfortable. For every purchase you make, you are assured of earning rewards and loyalty points. However, it would help if you stayed cautious to avoid losing your phone so that you are not stranded along the way.